- In few hours only you’ll discover more things than in days alone without knowing the history and the little story of Prague.
- Our Grand tour is a very comprehensive Prague guided tour.
- The Grand tours offers visitors a chance to discover Prague without spending an entire week trekking its streets, squares and gardens.
The Grand tour
It is designed especially for those who want to take only one general tour and want to get most of it in one day.
As your Prague private guides we will lead you along the Royal Route of Czech Kings and you will explore all the main sights of this marvelous city.
Old Town Square with its magnificent Astronomical clock, the pride of the city Charles Bridge and Lesser Town below the Prague Castle district.
And just when you think that you have seen all that Prague has to offer, you’ll walk into Prague Castle with its splendid catedral of St. Vitus.
This is not all, of course. A part of a historical city being known as New Town with Wenceslav square, Powder Tower and Municipal House also awaits for you to be explored.
There is not a highlight you would miss in this tour.
In this private tour you can enjoy Prague from all perspectives: from the narrow cobbled streets, from the above the city and from the river.
It takes only four hours but you will hear a lot to get to know the most interesting places together with a number of good tips, advices and other useful informations you need to make the most of your time in Prague.
As the saying goes, all good things must come to an end but after this tour we guarantee you will fall in love with Prague.
- Regarding transport, our Prague tours are best done on foot, as the historical center of Prague is not accessible by car or public transport, and also because most of the main historical sights are within easy walking distance of each other
- In any case, Prague city has a very inexpensive and efficient public transportation system with a subway, streetcars and buses. Taxis are also reasonably priced.
- If you so wish, we are also able to arrange private cars or minibuses with drivers for our clients.
|Amount of people||CZK||EUR||USD|
|2 – 3 people||600||24||32|
|4 – 6 people||700||28||38|
|7 – 9 people||800||32||43|
|bigger groups||send us request||send us request||send us request|
- Price is per hour for the whole group not per person!
- Prices in EUR and USD are approximate and depend on actual exchange rate.
- Payment can be made directly to your guide after the tour, unless agreed otherwise. Unfortunately, we do not accept credit cards.