- The Ultimate tour is one of our most popular Prague guided tours.
- It is a long day tour and provides a detailed overview of the city.
- It is your choice whether to do The Ultimate tour in just one day or to separate it into two half days.
- We recommend to take two half days. It is easier to take it all in and also less tiring
In this full day tour you will be able to see and admire all the highlights of Prague in just one day. You will be introduced to the four UNESCO historical parts of Prague – the Old and New Town, the Lesser Quarter and Prague Castle.
Among other Prague guided tours the Ultimate tour is so popular because despite being a general tour you will still be shown all the important sites in details.
Sites like the famous Strahov Monastery, the Loreto pilgrimage site, the Castle Town, Little Town, Old Town Square, Wenceslas Square and of course, Prague Jewish ghetto.
Naturally, you will wander around the Lesser Quarter with its beautiful palaces, gardens and hidden corners.
A real pearl of gothic architecture, Charles Bridge, awaits you with its own stories and legends. You will walk along the bank of the Vltava River, where hundreds of locals and tourists alike enjoy a stroll.
Take it from us, this private tour will leave you astonished by the beauty of this Golden city.
The Prague Ultimate tour provides a general but detailed overview and can, of course, be tailored to meet your own requirements
It can also be divided into two half days as mentioned above.
- Regarding transport, our Prague tours are best done on foot, as the historical center of Prague is not accessible by car or public transport, and also because the main historical sights are within easy walking distance of each other.
- In any case, Prague has a very inexpensive and efficient public transportation system with a subway, streetcars and buses. Taxis are also reasonably priced.
- If you so wish, we are also able to arrange private cars or minibuses with drivers for our clients.
7-8 hours / 2x 4 hours
|Amount of people||CZK||EUR||USD|
|2 – 3 people||600||24||32|
|4 – 6 people||700||28||38|
|7 – 9 people||800||32||43|
|bigger groups||send us request||send us request||send us request|
- Price is per hour for the whole group.
- Prices in EUR and USD are approximate and depend on actual exchange rate
- Payment can be made directly to your guide after the tour, unless agreed otherwise. Unfortunately, we do not accept credit cards.
Google Maps with Street View