- Josefov Prague Jewish quarter, is an experience not to be missed
- We highly recommend to visit this place.
Its Old New synagogue, still active with regular services and the oldest in Central Europe, attracts more than half a million visitors each year.
Other main attractions we will visit during our Prague Jewish Quarter tour include the immaculately kept Old Jewish Cemetery, which is Europe’s oldest surviving Jewish cemetery.
The Spanish Synagogue named after its splendid Moorish interior and one of the most visited museums in the Czech Republic – The Jewish Museum in Prague.
The Jewish Museum in Prague is situated in Maisel synagogue, Klaus synagogue and Prague Burial Society´s Ceremonial Hall.
The Jewish Museum boast an outstanding world collection of silver, prints, textiles and books, most of them brought to Prague by Nazis during WWII.
You can also visit Pinkas synagogue that serves as a memorial of almost 80 000 people murdered during the war with all names inscribed in walls.
As private guides in Prague we pride ourselves in our understanding of Prague Jewish quarter, Jewish history and culture in general and will be delighted to share this knowledge with you during the Jewish Heritage tour.
Our tip: Take one day a general tour of Prague – Grand Tour and the following day Prague Jewish Quarter tour. In case, you stay a little longer you can also consider going to a concentration camp Terezin.
- Regarding transport, our Prague tours are best done on foot, as the historical center of Prague is not accessible by car or public transport, and also because most of the main historical sights are within easy walking distance of each other.
- In any case, Prague city has a very inexpensive and efficient public transportation system with a subway, streetcars and buses. Taxis are also reasonably priced.
- If you so wish, we are also able to arrange private cars or minibuses with drivers for our clients.
|Amount of people||CZK||EUR||USD|
|1 – 3 person||700||28||37|
|4 – 6 people||800||32||42|
|7 – 9 people||900||36||47|
|bigger groups||send us request||send us request||send us request|
- Price is per hour for the whole group not per person!
- Prices in EUR and USD are approximate and depend on actual exchange rate.
- Payment can be made directly to your guide after the tour, unless agreed otherwise. Unfortunately, we do not accept credit cards.