TOURS - QUICK NAVIGATION
Private TOURS in Prague
The Ultimate TOUR
The Grand TOUR
Prague Jewish Quarter TOUR
Prague Architecture TOUR
Prague Castle TOUR
Czech Tailor Made TOURS
Day trips from Prague
Prague to Cesky Krumlov
Kutna Hora — Bone Church TOUR
Karlovy Vary – World Famous Spa Town
Prague to Dresden – Dresden from Prague
Karlstejn Castle TOUR – Prague to Karlštejn
Glassworks and Karlštejn castle
Terezin Concentration Camp – TOURS from Prague
Konopiste Castle TOUR – Prague to Konopiste
Czech Tailor Made TOURS
Vienna – Cesky Krumlov – Prague
Passau – Cesky Krumlov – Prague
Nuremberg – Karlstejn Castle – Praha
Regensburg – Pilsen – Prague
Vilshofen – Cesky Krumlov – Prague
Salzburg – Cesky Krumlov – Prague
Munich – Pilsen – Prague
Budapest – Bratislava – Prague
Krakow - Prague
Berlin – Dresden – Prague
UNESCO World Heritage Towns
Lednice – Valtice
Day trips from Prague
- A trip from Prague to Cesky Krumlov is one of the most popular Day Trips from Prague.
- Visitors are charmed by the antiquity and history of this pearl among towns of the Czech Republic.
- The town is situated two and one-half hours drive
- Visit this UNESCO world heritage town with its unique medieval layout and one of a kind site.
- Here you can find sites you cannot anywhere else.
- An excellent option for those who want a half-day trip from Prague, with afternoon return.
- Vary is undoubtedly one of the most elegant towns in our country.
- Situated two hours away from Prague, it is easy to reach.
- Full of splendid architecture and surrounded by wooded hills, it has a beautiful and peaceful atmosphere.
- Known as a world famous Spa town it is
- Would you like to leave Prague for a day to see a town called “The Florence of the North“?
- Situated just over two hours north from Prague, Dresden is a very popular day trip.
- Dresden is a baroque masterpiece where you can see some
- Very popular trip among our clients. An excellent option for those who want a half-day trip from Prague, with afternoon return.
- Features a medieval hilltop castle with picturesque village below.
- Possible extension available to Krivoklat Castle, Bohemian Glassworks or caves nearby
- Visit the Bohemian glasswork factory where you will learn about the glass-making processes.
- Bohemian glass and crystal is famous all over the world especially for its excellent cut and engraving.
- Come with us on a visit to the most important medieval castle in Bohemia.
Day Trip to
- The only important trip for people interested in history of WWII and the Jewish people
- This is the place in the whole Czech Republic that offers this experience.
- This is a good option for people who want to leave Prague just for a half day and be back
- Do you like hunting trophies and collections of period weapons? Why not to leave Prague just for a half day, with afternoon return?
- Situated not far away from Prague, you can visit a castle and then tour interesting sights nearby.
- We can
- Are you coming to Prague and the Czech Republic and need somebody to help you with planning?
- We are a small family business and offer a personal and friendly service.
- You may wish to do a half day trip, a whole day
| Vienna – Cesky Krumlov – Prague Tours | Passau to Prague – Prague to Passau Transfers | Nuremberg to Prague – Prague to Nuremberg | Regensburg to Prague – Prague to Regensburg | Vilshofen – Cesky Krumlov – Prague | Salzburg – Cesky Krumlov – Prague | Munich to Prague Scenic Transfers | Budapest – Prague via Bratislava Transfers | Prague to Krakow via Auschwitz | Berlin to Prague – Prague to Berlin via Dresden | Prague to Krakow via Auschwitz – Private Transfers | Danube River Cruises / Prague Tours | Genealogy Tours – Heritage Tours in Bohemia and Moravia | Theatres | Opera, Drama & Ballet | Music Concerts | Festivals | Introduction | Sights & Monuments | Useful information | Museums & Galleries | Český Krumlov | Restaurants & Cafés | The Ultimate tour | The Grand tour | Prague Jewish Quarter tour | Prague Architecture tour | Prague Castle Tour | Prague to Cesky Krumlov | Kutna Hora — Bone Church Tour | Private Tour from Prague to Karlovy Vary – Day Tours | Prague to Dresden – Dresden from Prague | Karlstejn Castle Tour – Prague to Karlštejn | Glassworks and Karlštejn castle | Terezin Concentration Camp – Tours from Prague | Konopiste Castle Tour – Prague to Konopiste | Villa Tugendhat | Lednice – Valtice | Olomouc | Zelená Hora | Třebíč | Litomyšl | Kroměříž | Telč | Holašovice | The historical center of Prague | Kutná Hora |