TOURS - QUICK NAVIGATION
Private TOURS in Prague
The Ultimate TOUR
The Grand TOUR
Prague Jewish Quarter TOUR
Prague Architecture TOUR
Prague Castle TOUR
Czech Tailor Made TOURS
Day trips from Prague
Prague to Cesky Krumlov
Kutna Hora — Bone Church TOUR
Karlovy Vary – World Famous Spa Town
Prague to Dresden – Dresden from Prague
Karlstejn Castle TOUR – Prague to Karlštejn
Glassworks and Karlštejn castle
Terezin Concentration Camp – TOURS from Prague
Konopiste Castle TOUR – Prague to Konopiste
Czech Tailor Made TOURS
Vienna – Cesky Krumlov – Prague
Passau – Cesky Krumlov – Prague
Nuremberg – Karlstejn Castle – Praha
Regensburg – Pilsen – Prague
Vilshofen – Cesky Krumlov – Prague
Salzburg – Cesky Krumlov – Prague
Munich – Pilsen – Prague
Budapest – Bratislava – Prague
Krakow - Prague
Berlin – Dresden – Prague
UNESCO World Heritage Towns
Lednice – Valtice
In The Steps Of Your Ancestors in the Czech Republic
- If you want to understand where you or your parents came from this tour may interest you.
- Some of your ancestors left Bohemia or Moravia a long time ago and you would like to see these
Český Krumlov is a pearl among the historical towns in Bohemia. You will be enchanted by its castle and medieval character, which seems to take you far back in time. After the historical center of Prague, this is the second most visited UNESCO town in the Czech Republic…
- The Ultimate tour is one of our most popular Prague guided tours.
- It is a long day tour and provides a detailed overview of the city.
- It is your choice whether to do The Ultimate tour in just one day or to separate it into two
- In few hours only you’ll discover more things than in days alone without knowing the history and the little story of Prague.
- Our Grand tour is a very comprehensive Prague guided tour.
- The Grand tours offers visitors a chance to discover Prague without spending an entire week trekking
- Josefov Prague Jewish quarter, is an experience not to be missed
- We highly recommend to visit this place.
Its Old New synagogue, still active with regular services and the oldest in Central Europe, attracts more than half a million visitors each year.
Other main attractions we will visit…
Keen to learn more about architecture? One of Prague’s greatest advantages is that within a relatively small area you can find a vast range of architectural styles.
Our Architecture tour covers 11 centuries of Prague’s history in a unique way, and seeing and understanding them for…
- Prague Castle is without a doubt our most important national cultural treasure.
- It is the symbol number one of the Czech lands, the most significant Czech castle and one of the most important cultural institutions in our country.
- It has always been the centre of Czech lands. In
- A trip from Prague to Cesky Krumlov is one of the most popular Day Trips from Prague.
- Visitors are charmed by the antiquity and history of this pearl among towns of the Czech Republic.
- The town is situated two and one-half hours drive
- Visit this UNESCO world heritage town with its unique medieval layout and one of a kind site.
- Here you can find sites you cannot anywhere else.
- An excellent option for those who want a half-day trip from Prague, with afternoon return.
- Vary is undoubtedly one of the most elegant towns in our country.
- Situated two hours away from Prague, it is easy to reach.
- Full of splendid architecture and surrounded by wooded hills, it has a beautiful and peaceful atmosphere.
- Known as a world famous Spa town it is