- Interested in Prague´s architecture and want to learn more about it? This is a tour that will suit you.
- Prague Architecture tour is a very popular tour among our clients.
- Prague is a city rich in architecture and very compact indeed so you can admire and learn about it while simply
- Prague Architecture tour can be combined with one of our other tours.
Keen to learn more about Prague architecture? One of Prague’s greatest advantages is that within a relatively small area you can find a vast range of architectural styles.
Our Prague architecture tour covers 11 centuries of Prague’s history in a unique way, and seeing and understanding them for yourself is a wonderful experience
As your private guides will show you the most beautiful examples of Czech architecture and explain how the philosophy of time is inscribed in the facades and interiors of buildings.
Our three-hour walking tour includes not only an introduction to some of Prague’s most famous downtown buildings but, you will also discover unique open spaces and historic landmarks.
Whether you´re a visitor to Prague or a local resident wanting to discover more about your city, the Prague Architecture Tour will be one of the most memorable.
- Regarding transport, our Prague tours are best done on foot, as the historical center of Prague is not accessible by car or public transport, and also because the main historical sights are within easy walking distance of each other.
- In any case, Prague city has a very inexpensive and efficient public transportation system with a subway, streetcars and buses. Taxis are also reasonably priced.
- If you so wish, we are also able to arrange private cars or minibuses with drivers for our clients.
|Amount of people||CZK||EUR||USD|
|1 – 3 person||700||28||37|
|4 – 6 people||800||32||42|
|7 – 9 people||900||36||47|
|bigger groups||send us request||send us request||send us request|
- Price is per hour for the whole group not per person!
- Prices in EUR and USD are approximate and depend on actual exchange rate.
- Payment can be made directly to your guide after the tour, unless agreed otherwise. Unfortunately, we do not accept credit cards.